For the next 3 weeks we will have to be careful what we do, because in 3 weeks on January 18th she will be having gastric bypass surgery. So starting tomorrow we will all change how we eat and what we eat.
We all want to be healthy and she is my motivation to do better. I've been looking at clean eating, my workouts starting again and training kicking into high gear soon. I have people that want to workout with me, but soon I'll be here to help her after her surgery so I won't be able to go workout at the gym, I won't be able to teach my classes for a few weeks, or train much. I will be doing my training at night or early mornings, before the kids get up.
I need to find my focus that I had a few years ago when I was doing P90x. I need to find my focus that I had before when I started running, I need to find my focus that I once had, so I can support my wife in her time of need. I need to find my way again. Here is to the changes that 2016 are going to bring, but to be honest I'm scared shitless about the future.
KT
No comments:
Post a Comment