So 81 days ago I realized that I need to stop drinking and I did. I was going to post yesterday but I was in Ottawa looking at some very expensive bikes which I happened to break one worth $3500. Thankfully I didn't have to pay for it.
In the last 80 days I have had allot if ups and downs and I know that they are going to keep happening but I need to learn to deal with them. I am going to be begging for more help. I have asked and have gotten no where.
It's amazing how that happens. Someone needs help and they say "Sure make an appointment and we will help you." I make an appointment and we make a plan of action and nothing. I go back and ask again and nothing.
So I will take it into my own hands and get the help needed. I'm a fighter and I will make it out of this and onto the other side. I have shut down my Facebook and logged out of my tumblr (since I can't deactivate it and plan to go back there). I am keeping my G+, here, blogger and Fitocracy as I need some connections with the outside world.
While I'm offline I'll be working on the kids triathlon that I'm planning, my trip across Canada and myself, my family and my writing. Time to start the book I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment