Today's brick workout sucked as I have always done my bricks indoors and not back to back.
The Bike
The bike part was good. Had a few close calls with stupid drivers and had to assert myself into a positive and respectful manner, even thou I wanted to snap. I kindly told one person that e had to give a cyclist 3 feet when passing not the less than a foot that they gave me. I had to ride into a 20+ km/h headwind to start and end my ride. Got a PR, KOM and a second place for the year on my ride too.
The Run
The run sucked. I went the wrong way and ended up starting on hills and just killed the legs. I walked a bit, got heckled by a friend and even had a woman say my legs are huge. I refrained and just said thanks. I kept run/walking and just powered the ought it when I wanted to quit. No music for the run and that was ok for me.
You can see my Brick Workout here,
Now I'm going to go make burgers and hot dogs for the wife and kids and go die somewhere. Have a great night everyone.
KT
No comments:
Post a Comment