She spent the whole night with me holding me not letting me go telling me how much she loves me. She talked at me and made me realize that I am being selfish here and was only about to hurt the 7 most important people in my life. Her and my kids.
I just wanted the voices in my head to stop. I thought that this would be the way to do it. It was not.Today I will be calling the hospital and asking for a 72 hour hold with the possibility of longer time if needed. I need to get better. I need to be here for my kids, my family, my future.
So I will be taking some time off of social media for this reason, as the more I see certain things it sets me off to the point where I want to hurt myself or others. Thankfully it has only been myself so far.
Thank You to all of you for the support and caring that you have provided me with over the past weeks, months, and even years. You are all special to me in one way or another, and remember
#KEEPTRIING

No comments:
Post a Comment