Things have been very hectic in my life at the moment. I am trying to get #KeepTriing off the ground and running and at the same time I get blindsided with something by my wife. It has shaken me to the core.
I started off 2014 strong. I was doing my #Project 365 where I was taking a picture a day of hat ever I felt like that day. What ever jumped out at me and I would talk about it. It was great.
After this latest bout of depression, I met with someone who is going to try ad help me, but with the revelation I have received it has thrown me for a loop.
I have not worked out much in the last week. I have not done anything. I need to get busy again to keep my mind from wondering and thinking about the bad stuff that is about to happen, but it is hard.
Anyways I have priced out the costs to get the screen printing kit and stuff and even spoke to my dad about the shirt Idea and he has a friend who can get shirts for a good deal. So we will see as I need to get the screens and learn how to make them.
Anyways Have a great weekend and remember
#KEEPTRIING
On really bad days, when I struggled with depression, it was necessary to take things an hour at a time. I would say to myself, "Get through the next hour, then go from there" until work was done, dealing with family was done, dealing with whatever was done. I learned that there was nothing wrong with even "One day at a time" being too hard to handle, I learned to just handle life the way I could, even if it was minute to minute. Hang in there. Get busy on your projects, and keep trying. (EmxCharlie)
ReplyDelete