Google+ Keep Triing: Update on today's post.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Update on today's post.

So after talking to my wife and thinking about things I am going to check in on Monday. It will give me the weekend with the kids and time to talk to them to explain what is going on (sort of).

This weekend we will be spending time swimming, playing board games, watching movies and just being together. I want to try and get as many memories as I can. Why you may ask?

Well the voices are pretty bad and dark. I won't go into details about them but they are bad and scare the hell out of me. I have had friends who had voices and they tried Medication and Shock therapy. I have had friends lose their memory because of it. I hope it doesn't come to that but what needs to be done needs to be done. 

I just hope that my dreams and goals won't be lost along with my motivation. Here is to hoping. Still want to became an IRONMAN soon. I will be back and stronger than ever. Thanks for reading and supporting me. See you all on the flip-side.




Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. 

~Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment