I've been thinking (I know everyone can smell it) about how I want to run my program when I get it off the ground and I want to pitch something to my friends and followers here.
As some may know I am looking at starting a Nonprofit for people who have/are going through addictions and wanted to get into Triathlons as a way to do it. One of the things I would do is as they are training for IRONMAN is give them the bike that they are going to use (providing they are sober still).
Now I have question is does anyone who works in the bike industry or has knowledge of the bike industry. Do you the companies who build bikes like Fezzari Bicycles, Trek Bicycle, Specialized Bicycles or any others have any bikes from 2 or 3 years ago that they would donate to a cause to a) Promote sober lifestyles cycling/triathlons/training, b) promote themselves in a positive way and c) well it will help rebuild someones confidence and trust in the people who they need the support from.
Anyone who can help let me know, or if you can offer some advice please let me know. Thank You in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment