Google+ Keep Triing: 15 in 2015

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

15 in 2015

Well everyone is posting their resolutions and the top 3 I see are

  1. Going to lose weight.
  2. become a better me.
  3. get a better job/career path.
So that said I figured I'd post what my 15 goals that I want to achieve in 2015. Now these are goals so what I don't achieve in 2015 I can always perfect in 2016.  
  1. Become a Beachbody Coach.
  2. Ride 400 km's a month, from April to Sept. 
  3. Complete 6 local races.
  4. Train more.
  5. Eat better.
  6. Finish up fundraising for my Documentary 
  7. Get my Drivers Licence
  8. Do something I've never done before. 
  9. Smile more.
  10. Read more.
  11. Do 2 half marathons.
  12. Complete my own personal Olympic distance Triathlon in May 2015
  13. Take a photo a day of myself and one of my training. 
  14. Hug my kids more, tell them I love them more (not that I don't do that enough now) and try to do one thing a week with each child in my house. 
  15. Do a Middle distance (Half IRONMAN) Triathlon as a prep for my Full IRONMAN attempt in 2016. 
So that said here is to a great start of 2015 as 2014 started off pretty rough.

Oh ad a Bonus Goal:

  1. Stay SOBER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment