Google+ Keep Triing: New plan is in the works.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

New plan is in the works.

So last weekend I was going to do my Olympic distance triathlon, but 2 days before my race I hit a snag. I hit a pothole at 38 km/h and broke a spoke. I couldn't do my ride at all so I had to scratch my event. But I've been working on my training and I now have a plan to go forward. 



I found a plan on triathlon.competitor.com that I am going to be working with. I will lay it all out and will share it all as a Calender or something. It is a 16-week plan and I will be starting it next week even though it will still be 17 weeks out. Better to have that extra week and do it right than start late and not do it at all. 

Next week we start Monday with a Rest day so that means I will also start with some Yoga and maybe some 30-day shred or Bob Harper's DVD workout. Time to start over and work at losing the weight. I have a goal to lose 10 pounds a month and that will put me at around 240 pounds for race day. 

That said I want to wish everyone a very special week and remembers to enjoy it and live it to the fullest. 

KT

No comments:

Post a Comment