Google+ Keep Triing: Taking responsibility, not excuses.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Taking responsibility, not excuses.

With everything going on, I have had some slips. I broke the bike last month and have been busy with school and studying that my training has taken the back seat. I know this is not a good thing so I will be doing a 12-week program with a week extra in there for play in case I miss a few days and can add them back in.

That said I will start on Monday with a nice 1.6km swim. It will hurt because I haven’t been in the pool in 3 weeks, but it will be all good. The bike I’ve got down and the run I can do but the swim has and always will be the hardest part of my training.

Also Check out my new bike.


No comments:

Post a Comment