![]() |
| Cathy and myself enjoying the summer in 2009 |
They cleaned her up but couldn't do the surgery until they knew if it was cancer or not. Well today the results came back and it is cancer. It is Stage 2 bone cancer but the Dr said that they think they got it all. There was 2 spots that were of concern.
Now I am not religious at all but I know that there are those out there that believe in the positive power of prayer. So please keep my friend/adopted mother Cathy in your thoughts and prayers during this hard time in her life.
Cancers a Bitch and too many of my friends and family have had and passed away from this nasty S.O.B.
Thank You.

Chris I will keep Cathy, her family and friends in my thoughts and prayers. With your permission I will put her on the prayer chain at my church and a few others. I have a very close friend who is battling Non Hodgkin Lymphoma Stage 4 for over a year and a half. She just received great news that the chemotherapy is working and at the first of the new year she will get a round of very strong chemotherapy to kill off any disease left in her body and then they will do a stem cell transplant. She will be in isolation until her body starts building white blood cells and they reach a certain level. I hope this gives you hope foy Cathy. What she needs most from people who love her is positive attitudes. Stay strong and "Keep Triing"
ReplyDelete