Google+ Keep Triing: Bit of an Update.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Bit of an Update.

So for the last few months I have been having some issues. As most of you know it really took allot of of me. Well allot of that is me. I have had allot of mood swings as of late. I could be happy go lucky one day and be depressed that night and it could last a few days. Then I’d wake up happy for a week and boom depressed again.


After not wanting to deal with this issues for awhile I finally came to the realization that I needed to find out what is going on. So I made an appointment with my doctor and that was the most awkward conversation I have ever had with any female person before. 

I had my wife there and when my Dr asked what was wrong I didn't know how to say that we are having some issues in the bedroom and were wondering if it is from my medication for my Tourette’s. So my wife lays it all out there that we need to figure it out. My Dr looks and said that some of my medication could cause my issues down there.


So after discussing options I have been sent for a full blood panel to check my testosterone and we will know back soon what the results are and if I will need to get treatments for low testosterone or not. I am worried thou as to what the side effects are going to be and how it will interfere with my training for my triathlon and other races this year.

She doesn’t want to take me off my meds as they seem to be working for the most part for my Tourette’s so we will see what we are going to do with that also.



And as for training for my Triathlon I will be starting to get back into the pool in the next few weeks. I am so excited that I saw the geese that mean I can start to ride the roads again on my bike. Until than I will run and work on my swimming.


Have a great week and I will start to keep everyone updated more.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing for all the best Chris. It was a brave step you took. I am so glad Amanda is so supportive. I keep you and the family in my thoughts and prayers. Just remember good things happen for good people.

    ReplyDelete