Google+ Keep Triing: Don't let the fog swallow you.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Don't let the fog swallow you.

Yesterday morning I was feeling great. I felt like I had a pep in my step. Made breakfast, had my coffee and I worked on reading my book. Than it hit me. I couldn't see anything. I lost sight of my motivation, my goals, my happiness.

It continued into last night and I didn't sleep well. I have been having a rough go with this and yesterday meeting with me Doctor didn't help. I just feel like I'm being swallowed by the Fog of Depression and it sucks.

I saw this post yesterday and it says everything that I feel. I don't feel as if this is draining me of everything but it is doing allot of damage because I can't figure it all out. I feel like one day my life will be better but I wonder how long it will take to get there? and what I am going to lose along the way?

I do know that no matter what just ,don't let the Fog swallow you. Keep dreaming, Keep pushing, Keep Triing.







WARNING: The following is a video from Five Finger Death Punch. It contains trigger warnings but it should be watched. by everyone. 


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment