Google+ Keep Triing: Today's the day.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Today's the day.

So I've mentions that I'll be meeting with a therapist. Well after months of dealing with this shit in my life I'm finally going to meet with a therapist. From what I've been told she is a pretty good Dr and an all around nice person. 

I'm a bit nervious about opening up and spill out for her to judge me. As odd as that sounds. I don't know where to start with her, I don't know what to say first, do I pack a bag now so that way my wife will not have to worry if they keep me forever?

I have so much going on right. Is that I've just thrown myself into training and planning the kids triathlon and I'm trying to focus on that to try and forget about my issues. I hope that they let me come home so I can continue to work on these things. 


I hope that I can get back to this guy who at one time. I liked being happy and full of energy. One day I will. 

Anyways I'm off to shower and meet my new therapies and hopefully come home and take my wife out for lunch. Here's to hoping to see you all on the flip side. I'll let you all know what happens. 

~Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment