Google+ Keep Triing: What has happened this week.

Friday, February 21, 2014

What has happened this week.

Hey everyone it is like 2 am as I write this post. I should be getting ready to go run a 5 km race at 10 am but I can't sleep. 

So this week I was feeling depressed about the way stuff in my life is going. I was not feeling suicidal but just depressed. So I called the mental crisis line and told them what was going on. They told me that maybe I should check into the hospital and I agreed. 

I went and I talked to a man there whom I opened up to and told him allot. I've never told people allot about my personal life and this was some deep shit I laid on this poor guy. After talking for over an hour we came up With a plan. 

I have a meeting next week with my family Dr to talk about my test results (that's another post) and my new theripist on Friday. We agreed that I should go home so I can make it to these appointments. 

Over the last 2 says I have been feeling pretty good. I've gotten a hair cut. 


I've gotten some new clothes. 


And now I've got a race to run. Guess I need to get so we sleep but it's hard as of today, but gotta do what you got to do. Night everyone and I'll let you all know how the race went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment