Google+ Keep Triing: Another day Done.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Another day Done.

So today is Day 50. I've had up's and downs throughout this last 50 days. I know I will have many more but I am only thinking about today. And today was fun, I have been feeling good for the last few days. Someone said to me yesterday
"I think doing things like that as well as setting all those fitness goals is very amazing and inspiring and they are a bit like self therapy and I think keeping that up would go a long way in helping stay positive as well as stay away from bad habits like drinking."
That got me thinking and I realized it is true. When I Volunteer and help out it puts those bad habits away and it makes me get out and kick my addiction and depression in the ass when I get to see the smiles of the kids faces as they are loving the programs I am running.

So with that said 50 days and Counting. 

~ Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment