Google+ Keep Triing: Time to make a new plan.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Time to make a new plan.

Today I had to go get an MRI on my neck. I have been having issues for I will post my almost 3 years after my accident where I was doored when riding my bike. I asked my old Dr for help and was told that it was because I wear a heavy helmet as I am a cyclist.

Last week my MRI was ordered and today I had it done. I hope that something will show up on it to tell me what is wrong. I have been modifying my workouts due to the pain in my neck and wait for the results so I can know what is really gong on in my neck, But I'm not going to let this stop me from training which I will start on the 31st of March. I will be working out a plan to follow like I did last year when I trained for my Sprint Triathlon.


Today when I was at my Appointment I made a stop to see a friend whom I have not seen in 12 years. It was awesome to sit and talk for a few minutes and just catch up. When I lived in Kingston we would sit downtown and just talk for hours and shot the shit. It as awesome. I do miss it and am happy that we are still friends and we were able to find each other after many years of looking.


I feel like I have come a long way but I know I am far from where I want to be. On Tuesday I posted a photo that has garnered allot of attention. 4 years ago I started this weight loss journey and I lost 100 pounds. I had some stumbling blocks and shortfalls, but I never gave up until the winter of 2012/13 when I was injured. I put allot of weight back on because of injuries, surgeries and depression.


 Well today my friend told her coworkers how far I have come and had my picture up before I could even get it from my own photos on my phone. Needless to say I felt awesome but a bit embarrassed at the same time. I have come a long way but I am not finished yet. I will become the guy I was before but this time I will be sober and there will be hard work to thank not the drinking and drug use to attribute to my weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment