Google+ Keep Triing: And the results are.....

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

And the results are.....

As my followers know I've been having some issues with my neck for sometime and I've finally been able to get something done about it. 

Last week I went for an MRI on my neck and today when I took my daughter to talk to our Dr I asked if she had my results back yet. She told me to give her a minute and went to look over them. 

Upon her return she said she had some good and bad news. The good news is that there is no breaks or sever damage to my neck. The bad news is that My C1-C2 and C3-C4 are partially compressed which is causing the pain in the neck (insert laughter here) and causing the numbness in my left hand. 

From here we will just play it out and as I get older we will take steps to prevent further damage. Until that time I'm told I need to get neck massages, and just get comfortable with pillows and a new bed.



Photo is not mine it was borrowed from http://sumerdoc.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment