Google+ Keep Triing: Happy St. Paddy's Day.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Paddy's Day.

With today being the day to get stupid drunk, Wear A "Kiss Me I'm Irish" T-Shirt, Do something stupid like punch a cop and blame it on the alcohol and drink like you're Irish, I am sober. 

The only Green Thing I am drinking today is Green Tea. I have seen allot of stuff on social media sites about how people were drunk at non. I remember being there and I am thankful I am not these days. I hated waking up green or puking up green. 

But today I did eat something green and healthy and I loved it. Broccoli stuffed Chicken, Mixed Veggies and Green Tea too. But I want to say that for all of those who are out partying please drink responsibly, and do not drive. Take a cab, public transit or walk.

Happy 44 Days to me, and Happy "everybody pretend we're Irish and drink beer" day.


No comments:

Post a Comment